Shipping and Pickup Schedule Summer 2022
We're currently shipping packages once a week on Wednesdays. All orders placed by Wednesday morning at 10am Eastern will be included in that week's shipment.
If you're in the Montreal area and wish to do a curb-side pick up at our St-Henri studio, we're open by appointment only, most Wednesdays from 10am-5pm and occasionally Sundays and Mondays.
Shipping updates during COVID-19
We ship all orders with Canada Post and delivery times are currently quite good within Canada and most of the US, however there may still be some delays for packages shipped to the US and internationally. Please see here for the latest updates from Canada Post.
- We ship all orders via Canada Post.
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping to Canada and the US
- We offer free shipping to Canada and the United States on orders over $150.
- Shipping charges for international destinations are calculated according to Canada Post's shipping rates.
- US customers please note: Our flat rate and free shipping options are the most economical, but do not include tracking. We cannot be responsible for lost or delayed packages that do not include tracking. If you require tracking for your package, please choose the Tracked Packet option.
- International customers please note: Recently there have been many delays with international packages, so we are currently only sending packages with tracking.
- Orders will be shipped within 5 business days. We usually ship on Wednesdays each week. If you're in a hurry to get your yarn, please contact us and we'll confirm if we're able to ship your order sooner so you can cast-on right away!
- If an item you ordered is out of stock or we are unable to fill your order within this time frame for any other reason, we will contact you by email.
- In general you should receive your order within two weeks of the date you receive your shipping confirmation email. Overseas orders may take longer depending on which shipping option you choose.
If you're in the Montreal area, you have the option to pick up your order at the Sweet Paprika studio to save the shipping charges. Our studio is located in St-Henri at 137 Saint-Ferdinand, Suite 223.
We're on the second floor; if you have mobility difficulties or are unable to climb the stairs for any reason we will be happy to bring your order to the front entrance.
Our studio is open by appointment only. We are available most Wednesdays from 10am-5pm and occasional Sundays and Mondays. You can contact us in advance by phone or email to arrange a time for pick up, or we will reach out by email to schedule a time after you place your order.