Intro to Yarn Dyeing - Jan 27
Taught by Debbie Sullivan
All materials are provided for this one-day workshop and you'll go home with at least 2 skeins of your own hand-dyed yarn.
Learn how to dye your own beautiful yarn! We'll cover all the basics, including preparing the skeins, hand-painting, kettle-dyeing and home-dyeing safety.
This is an introductory level workshop. No previous experience is required.
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2024
- Location: Sweet Paprika dye studio (137 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, room 223, Montreal)
- Fee: $115 + tax (includes all materials)
- Workshop will run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.
- We require payment in full in order to reserve a space.
- We have a 5-day cancellation policy. Your payment will not be refunded unless you cancel at least 5 days before the workshop start time.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Should this occur, all class fees will be refunded.
COVID-19 Policy: Since participants will be working in close proximity we reserve the right to require masks depending on the current Covid infection levels and the needs of fellow students. We will confirm masking requirements with participants the week before the workshop. Please note that our studio is located in a shared space and we can’t guarantee that other tenants accessing their spaces within the room during the workshop time will be masked.