Arietta - Lace Weight
One of our most luxurious yarns, Arietta is a light and airy lace weight wool and silk blend. Its subtle colour variation adds texture and depth to lace knitting, and the generous yardage makes it possible to knit a scarf with just 50g of yarn, or a shawl or stole with 100g.
For more information on dyed-to-order and working with hand-dyed yarns, please see our FAQs page.
- Content: 50% merino wool, 50% tussah silk
- Yardage: 100g (3½ oz)/approx. 1015m (1110 yds)
- Weight: Lace weight
- Suggested Needle Size: US 3-6 (3-4mm)
- Gauge: 28-32 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Care: Handwash or dryclean only
Featured Pattern: Millicent Capelet
The Millicent Capelet comes in three sizes and can be closed with a clasp to keep it securely on your shoulders. The wool and silk blend of our Arietta yarn keeps the delicate lace light and airy, and one skein will allow you to make any of the three sizes of capelet. Shown in the Waterfall colourway.