Messa di Voce - Fingering Weight
Messa di Voce is hand-dyed with slight variations in colour to give a subtle texture to your knitting. This versatile fingering weight yarn is 100% superwash merino wool and is suitable for anything from socks and gloves to lacework.
For more information on our sweater quantity discounts, dyed to order, and working with hand-dyed yarns, please see our FAQs page.
Dyed to order skeins will ship within 3 weeks of order date.
Messa di Voce is eligible for our tiered sweater quantity discounts. Use one of the following codes at checkout to receive your discount:
- SWEATER10 for 10% off 5 skeins or more
- SWEATER15 for 15% off 7 skeins or more
- SWEATER20 for 20% off 10 skeins or more
*Cannot be combined with another discount code, but free shipping to US and Canada on orders over $175 still applies
- Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Yardage: 100g (3½ oz)/approx 420m (460 yds)
- Weight: Fingering weight
- Suggested Needle Size: US 0-2 (2-3mm)
- Gauge: 32-36 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Care: Hand or machine wash in cool water
Featured Pattern: Year of Plenty
These pretty ankle socks are knit from the toe up with a textured pattern reminiscent of grain or wheat.
Shown in the Harvest Moon colourway.