- Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Yardage: 100g (3½ oz)/approx 200m (220 yds)
- Weight: DK weight
- Suggested Needle Size: US 4-6 (3.5-4mm)
- Gauge: 20-24 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Care: Hand or machine wash in cool water
Featured Pattern: Shackleton Sweater
Named for Ernest Shackleton, the sailor and Antarctic explorer, this crocheted baby sweater is sure to keep your little ones warm as they make their own explorations of the world. Shown in the Emerald City, Grasshopper, and Natural colourways.