About our Gift Boxes
Our first step in creating these gift boxes was to dye some fresh new yarn colours. Debbie developed a new Crescendo gradient set for the occasion using our favourite colours (teal, blue and purple) plus a new pale grey Molto Crescendo contrast colour. When the yarn was dyed, Elizabeth used it to design a new pattern for a gorgeous knitted wrap featuring a surface weaving technique and knotted fringe. She also sewed a limited number of fully lined project bags for the "deluxe" boxes.
Once the yarn and pattern were complete, we packaged them up with some little extra gifts and goodies from a few of our favourite woman-owned Canadian small businesses.
All the gift boxes are nicely packaged in a sturdy kraft box, perfect for gifting to yourself or a knitting friend. If you prefer to keep things simple and don't want all the extras, the "yarn + pattern only" box is for you. We hope you love these gift boxes as much as we do!
What's in the boxes?
All boxes include:
- 1 Crescendo gradient set in Sea Glass
- 2 skeins of Molto Crescendo in Mist
- Printed pattern for Woven Gemstones Wrap
- Download code for PDF version of pattern
Standard box also includes:
- 25g of Le Marché Spice black tea from Thésaurus Tea
- 30ml tin of citrus beeswax balm from Revolution Wool Co
- Set of 4 handpainted tea light candles from Mandalafied by Maya
Deluxe box includes everything above and:
- one handmade fully lined drawstring project bag with a boxed bottom, sewn by Elizabeth using 100% cotton fabric from Craft de Ville