Gradient Dyeing Workshop - Nov 11
Taught by Debbie Sullivan
All materials are provided for this one-day workshop and you'll go home with 1 full skein and 6 mini-skeins of your own hand-dyed yarn.
In this workshop participants will learn to dye gradient (or ombré) yarn. We'll use two different application techniques to explore both monochromatic and colour-shift gradients.
Previous dyeing experience is required for this workshop. If you would like to participate and have never dyed yarn before we suggest taking the Intro to Yarn Dyeing workshop first.
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Time: 1pm-5pm
- Location: Sweet Paprika dye studio (137 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, Montreal)
- Fee: $115 + tax (includes all materials)
- Workshop will run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.
- We require payment in full in order to reserve a space.
- We have a 5-day cancellation policy. Your payment will not be refunded unless you cancel at least 5 days before the workshop start time.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. Should this occur, all workshop fees will be refunded.
COVID-19 Policy: Since participants will be working in close proximity we reserve the right to require masks depending on the current Covid infection levels and the needs of fellow students. We will confirm masking requirements with participants the week before the workshop. Please note that our studio is located in a shared space and we can’t guarantee that other tenants accessing their spaces within the room during the workshop time will be masked.