Intro to Yarn Dyeing Sept 8, 2019
All materials are provided for this one-day workshop and you'll go home with at least 2 skeins of your own hand-dyed yarn.
Learn how to dye your own beautiful yarn! We'll cover all the basics, including preparing the skeins, hand-painting, kettle-dyeing and home-dyeing safety.
This is an introductory level workshop. No previous experience is required.
- Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Time: 1pm-5pm
- Location: Sweet Paprika dye studio at Helios Makerspace (137 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, Montreal)
- Fee: $95 + ticket fee (includes all materials)
- This workshop is presented in collaboration with Helios Makerspace and registration is directly through Helios using Eventbrite.
- Class will run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.