- Hand-dyed Yarn +
- Knitting & Crochet Patterns +
- Knitting Kits
- Classes & Workshops
- Knitting Needles
- Dye Kits
- Yarn Clubs
- Gift Cards
We know that using hand-dyed yarn for hand-knit sweaters is a great combination and we want to make it both affordable and easy for our customers to do so.
In summer 2014 we opened sign-ups to our first ever sweater club - The Impressionists, featuring the patterns Morisot, Cassatt, and Bracquemond. The club offered flexible membership options for the perfect fit – both for your sweater and for your budget!
Sweater Club members enjoy the following benefits:
- 10-25% discount off of yarn
- exclusive patterns designed specifically for our yarns
- guarantee that each yarn shipment will all be from the same dyelot
- pattern support and encouragement through our Ravelry group
The patterns for our 2015 Sweater Club are currently in the works, and sign-ups will open mid-August. If you would like to be notified when sign-ups open, please subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, or join our Ravelry group.